Random Postrandom
Icycl - Vodka Ice Pops
Mixing your childhood love of Otter Pops with your adulthood love for vodka is probably a bad idea, but that's exactly what they've done here. 6.4% alcohol by volume, which leaves the remaining 93.6% for delicious fruit flavors like apple, blackcurrant, or lemon & lime.
Buy it at firebox.com
$20.39

Score 613
305 people want this
comments powered by Disqus